In this department, we primarily look after detailed planning of Laboratory equipment and furniture designing in projects, including their specification, scheduling, and supervision of installation.
Main tasks include:
– Space occupational program for total lab areas and departments.
– Functional programs and medical systems reports.
– Technical specifications & sizing of medical equipment.
– Cost estimates for medical equipment & furniture.
– Floor loaded plans and medical equipment layouts (detailed room-by-room) including environmental data, electromechanical services, and special notes for each room in accordance with international standards.
– Site inspection reports indicating all findings and problematic issues
– Tender evaluation & shop drawings approvals.
– Verification of pre-installation service requirements including site inspections.
– Supervision over installation and commissioning of laboratory equipment & acceptance of medical equipment.