CONTROL PRACTICES AND CLASSIFIED ROOMS DESIGN
Dr. Iyad Alamleh, Mr. Mones Barood
July 8-10, 2019
Amman – Jordan
Infection control is an essential block in any medical facility whether it’s a Hospital, a Blood Bank, a Research Lab, an Out-patient Clinic or even a Forensic and Autopsy Center.
Infection Control is not limited to only a Central Sterilization Department or some instructions to nurses and staff on how to provide hygiene and manage disposables. It is a complete process which encompasses many theories and many considerations. This process starts with medical planning, design, construction material and continues through the hospital operation, medical practices & the application of SOP, and waste disposal.
Infection control is a continuous process for preventing cross contamination and guaranteeing public health safety, as well as patients, staff and visitors, and to ensure that only hygienic medical devices are in use.
This workshop focuses on the value of applying high standards of infection control regulations within any medical facility and should be at the center of all training programs.
Knowledge gained from this workshop
- Knowledge in the planning for infection control practices including sterilization and disinfection in healthcare facilities.
- Knowledge in the proper planning for medical device reprocessing (re-usage), through CSSD and TSSU departments.
- Knowledge in medical waste categories and definitions
- Knowledge in the planning for waste treatment facilities
- Knowledge in waste management and the development of a practical SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Classified rooms design and standards.
- Knowledge in Designing for specific medical & research applications (Bio Repository, Classified Microbiological Labs, IV Compounding and Hazardous Pharmaceuticals, Bone Marrow Transplantation Plants + more).
The 3-day Workshop fee has the following
– Full Workshop = $1000
– Day 1 & Day 2 only = $750 (only 40 people will receive this price)
– Day 3 only = $750 (only 20 people will receive this price)
Fees will also include 2 coffee breaks, light lunch, and sessions materials.
Payment should be received by UHS on/or before June 1st, 2019 to secure your seat.
Seats are on a first come first served basis.
An Early Bird registration entitles you to 10% discount if payment is received on/or before May 10th, 2019.
List of available discounts:
– Students receive a discount of 15% with proof of a valid (active) student ID
– A Group discount of 10% in total for groups of 5-10 people from the same organization
– A Group discount of 15% in total for groups of 10+ people from the same organization
– Government staff receive a discount of 15%
– Country specific: Palestine, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, and Sudan receive a discount of 30%
– Discounts cannot be combined
For more details, please email email@example.com
To register: https://forms.gle/3icfCeKNg9YwP9VN8